Dear Tama-Do Students, Friends and Family !
It’s time to Register !
Level I Summer Intensive
in Kiental, Switzerland!
June 14-28, 2015 (2 weeks)
Early Bird Registration deadline December 31, 2014
$4000 if paid by wire transfer, check or cash
After December 31 – Regular registration is $4500 US dollars
Tama-Do (Way of the Soul) Academy, created in 1988 by Fabien Maman, the founding father of vibrational sound therapy (Websters’ Dictionary), is dedicated to the evolution of human consciousness through research, teachings and creativity. We offer courses in non-invasive techniques using Sound, Color and Movement® and Harmonizing Concerts® to ground the Soul in daily life.
Once a year we offer all of Tama-Do Academy’s Level I Practitioner Training Program in a 2-week Intensive Training in Europe. (This intensive is 3 weeks of work compressed into 2 weeks! It’s the best way to immerse yourself in the work! Experience in energy work is important.)
This year our home will be in Kiental, a charming Swiss village surrounded by mountains (the Bluemlisalp ~3663 meters), deep forests, rushing waterfalls, green grass, wildlife and incredible skies ! This is Nature at its best, offering purity, tranquility, vibrancy and adventure for those who seek re-sourcing and renewal along their way.
This Level I Summer Intensive includes all 9 Level I courses:
- Kototama (Harmonizing the Aura with musical instruments around the body)
- T.E.P. (Touch technique with sound and color)
- Musical Spine (Tuning Forks and Color down the spine)
- Shu Points (Tuning Forks on Acupuncture Command Points and Assessment)
- Psychology of Chinese Temperaments
- Color I (Accessing the Way of the Soul through Color)
- Color II (With Tama-Do Faery Essences®, Color Silks and Lights)
- Tao Yin Fa Series I & II (Movement for Health)
- 8 Qi Mo (Tuning Forks on the 8 Extraordinary Meridians)
Each technique, grounded in the classical traditions of music, mathematics, astrology and Chinese medicine, has been researched and developed by Fabien Maman over a course of 30 years.